Sunday, January 14, 2007

Choosing Womens Accessories


Accessories are the secret to help you dress for
success. Having the right accessories can change
an average outfit into an fantastic outfit. We
all have different tastes and are attracted to
different styles. Picking the right colors play a
big role in choosing accessories that look good
on you.

Years ago I was clueless about choosing the right
colors and styles. One day I met a new friend and
she started telling me why I shouldn’t wear the
colors I had on because my skin was too dark and
the colors didn’t suit me. I asked for her help
and over the next few months I changed so much
that my other friends started asking me for
advice. It’s so fun!

Today, many women come to me and ask me what
colors suit them best. The way I see it we have
four categories of colors, one for each of the
seasons. Plus, we all each have different skin
types, colors and tones. Also, I look a their
hair and eyes.

It’s way too complex to describe the process in
this article but we can learn how to trust our
inner knowing of what colors look “right” and
what colors look “wrong”. You can start to get a
sense of this when you’re out in public. Just
notice the colors that look great on women and
the colors that look terrible.

Then we move into styles. There are so many
different styles to choose from. Some of the most
common styles are: casual,sporty, business,
formal and romantic (frills, flower and lace).

Also, we have different styles for each age
group. It’s endless! We have styles that have
been “out” for 20 years and now they’re hot
again.

Our personal styles are constantly changing
depending on our daily activities. That’s why we
need lots of accessories.

The most common womens accessories are:
handbags, shoes, belts, hats, jewelery, stockings,
socks and scarves.

One of the secrets is choosing sets of matching
accessories. So if you look great in white with
blue accessories than you could have a blue
handbag, blue shoes, a blue belt and matching
blue jewelery. You might also have a set of red
accessories that look great with the same white
dress but change your look to a more formal
flavor. Again,the possibilities are endless!

If you have trouble choosing what looks good on
you, find one of your friends that have a great
sense of style. Invite her to go shopping with
you and help you choose which colors suit you
best. Once you find a few colors and styles that
look great on you, buy a set of matching
accessories. When you go home you can try them
with the rest of your clothes. You’ll be surprised
at what you see.

Colors are energy and any Fung Shui Master will
agree that when you get the outside right, it
also helps you get the inside right. Happy
Shopping!

1 comment:

Sraban Stoback said...

Hi,

I can see that you are putting a lot of efforts into your blog. Keep posting the good work. Some really helpful information in there. Nice to see your site.

Have a nice day...!!

Womens Leather Bags